- Designing and developing the Gnu Linux distribution called DEFT (acronym for Digital Evidence & Forensics Toolkit) and some of the applications included in the system;
- Distributing the DEFT system free of charge and through any available technological means;
- Producing and distributing the documentation to guide responsible use of the system and all its applications;
- Creating a National and International reference point for the organization and coordination of events, training & ICT courses, conferences and meetings on the subject of Digital Forensics through the use of open source systems.
Anyone can join the DEFT Association and become a regular member, provided that he/she:
- Operates within the Digital Forensics field as an enthusiast, consultant or works with Law Enforcement Agencies;
- Shows interest in the subjects included in the social purpose of the Association;
- Is willing to dedicate an annual number of hours towards the betterment of projects undertaken by the DEFT Association.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 ECI Networks